You’re on the edge of your seat, aren’t you? Here’s the five-step Ivy Lee Method:
- Write down the six (and no more!) most important things you need to accomplish the next day at the end of your workday.
- Put those six items in order of importance.
- Concentrate only on the first task when you get into work the next day, then move on to the next item once that’s completed.
- If you don’t get to all six tasks, move the remaining tasks to your new list for the next day.
- Repeat this process every working day.