Here is a quick and easy recipe against procrastination and excuses.
- Take a sheet of paper
- Write down all the problems you have to work on
- Write down all the reasons you don’t want to take action on them
- Write a YES or NO if a reason is valid or not. Typically it’s not.
- Write 3 small strategies that would make you stop hesitating and take ACTION!
- TAKE ACTION!!!
- Choose an accountability partner. This person will keep you accountable. Every time you make an excuse, you will have to put $2 or more in a glass jar. This way you will learn that excuses have very real negative consequences.
Do you know why scientists don’t trust atoms?
-They make up everything!